Become a CIA Speaker
We receive over 300 requests per year from people wanting to either break-in to the college lecture market or increase the number of dates they are currently doing. We currently have a roster of between 18-25 programs, but are constantly adding new ones. We review applicants on an ongoing basis, year-round.
Speakers are chosen using the following criteria:
– quality of available video
– interest in the issue among colleges
– experience with college audiences
– letters of recommendation
– speaking style
All speakers must send the following materials. Incomplete packages reduce the chances of representation. Please do not send anything that you want returned.
– full-length video presentation, on the topic on which you wish to be represented, from the last year; and/or video clips from news/interview programs (up to 10 minutes each, any quality).
– copy of a book; articles you have written; or film you were involved with, relevant to your proposed topic.
– news clippings/press kit/sell sheet/ including letters of reference from past clients.